Guest Report

Friendly and hospitable studio apartment at Castara (listing)
Kholood Khair

Guest Report

Post by Kholood Khair »

During my month at Porridge's place and my wonderful stay in the quiet neighbourhood made me appreciate how lovely it is to be in the heart of the community instead a place with a constant turnover of tourists. Close enough to the village centre/ beach/waterfall but far away enough from the hustle and bustle of late night patties, this place would be ideal during the high and low seasons and would suit an individual or a couple very well with all the amenities one would expect from a short term rental such as air-con as well as some one would expect from a home such as a fully functioning stove with an oven and, separately, a microwave. And home-y it is - spacious clean and cool during the hot months, it's a wonderful place to come back to after a long day or simply to lounge about it in.

The apartment is situated below the family home of Porridge and Jeanell who know all there is to know about things to do and places to see in Tobago. Having such a welcoming family upstairs really heightens the community feel while giving you your own private space.

I would recommend this place for short or long-term stay for anyone wanting to make the most of their stay in Castara.

Return to “Porridge's Place”