Cuffie River Retreat

Intimate 10-room Nature Retreat in rainforest location (listing)
Y Rolston

Cuffie River Retreat

Post by Y Rolston »

After reading the mytobago review. I booked my parents on a long overdue but well deserved holiday at Cuffie River.
I popped in on them a few times during their stay and I can say that Cuffie River is truly paradise on earth. The accommodation is welcoming, and the owner friendly and accommodating.
The natural surroundings, including the birds helped to make their stay an enjoyable one. Prior to this holiday my father's favourite quote had been " I'm old and ready to die now". Since the holiday it has been "I can't wait to go back to that lovely place I stayed in Tobago".
My parents have only positive things to say about the place and the owner, so now I'm recommending Cuffie River to all of my friends who are looking for a nice relaxing holiday in Tobago.
Julia C.
Oh, so Sad!
Oh, so Sad!

Re: Cuffie River Retreat

Post by Julia C. »

Y Rolston wrote:Prior to this holiday my father's favourite quote had been " I'm old and ready to die now". Since the holiday it has been "I can't wait to go back to that lovely place I stayed in Tobago".
That's really lovely, what a tribute to Cuffie River and the magic of Tobago. :D

Return to “Cuffie River Nature Retreat”