Guest Report

3-bedroom villa on secure compound at Mt.Irvine (listing)
Stefanie

Guest Report

Post by Stefanie »

After staying at this Villa this weekend for 2 nights i felt i just needed to leave a review. I must say my entire family was very impressed and had a wonderful comfortable stay. 8 Adults, 2 toddlers and 1 child slept comfortable in the beautiful 3 bedroom spacious tastefully decorated Villa. It was equipped with everything needed to make our stay safe enjoyable and stress free. Tv, washer, dryer, All appliances and utensils, towels (pool and shower)clean and comfy linens. Charmaine the Housekeeper was also friendly and accommodating coming in and cleaning up quickly as we stepped out for the day. The pools both the small splash pool and lovely larger shared pool made the little ones quite happy and they loved going for a stroll around the compound watching the chickens and listening to the birds. Of course i must be fair and state the negatives as well which fortunately were few...The Ac in the downstairs bedroom which was actually serviced during the first day of our stay leaked for the rest of the time we were day wetting the bed and causing us to take off the ac making the room slightly warm and uncomfortable. The rings that hold the shower curtain to the shower rod in one of the upstairs bathrooms needs changing as it is not very sturdy. Other than those minor details our stay was much enjoyed and will definitely return again! Thanks again Mrs. Barrow and Charmaine :)

Return to “Petit Careme Villa”