Guest Report

3-bedroom villa on secure compound at Mt.Irvine (listing)
Kurtis

Guest Report

Post by Kurtis »

I can echo all the positive reviews by stating that Petit Careme is indeed remarkable. It is a breath of fresh air, the villa alone will make you feel that your trip to Tobago is worth it. The villa is quite unique, yes unique despite being in a gated compound with four similarly built villas. I can attest to this because we also rented one of the other two that are for rental. The care that is put into tiny details of the villa, from the type of decor on the walls and on tables to the type of furniture that is contained in its rooms to the housekeeping, makes you feel that the previous occupier was the owner herself. I prefer villa accommodation than hotel for my trips to Tobago and i have never been to a cleaner villa than Petit Careme despite visiting about three villas a year for the past five. The plunge pool is a very good size for an entire family and we had the entire larger pool, which are steps away, for ourselves. The location is ideal for forays to other parts of the island and the compound is large and private enough that you don’t have to. I don’t visit any villa twice but Petit Careme has made it into a very short list of villas i plan to return to.

Return to “Petit Careme Villa”