Guest Report

3-bedroom villa on secure compound at Mt.Irvine (listing)
Alyan Abdul

Guest Report

Post by Alyan Abdul »

Wendy, Charmaine and The Villa, :D ...

I smile when I think of any or all these three. The property owner Wendy was incredibly accomodating allowing our party to book the night before we arrived and informed us of the special deal on the Villa that weekend even though it was not yet posted online. She ensured that we arrived and further phoned to ensure we settled in, and after we left, kept in touch and pursued us to return our security deposit even though we were hard to reach. I consider that very honorable and honest, and would have gone back for just that reason alone ...but there is MUCH MUCH more reason for me to return.

On arriving at the Villa, we met the charming Charmaine. The lovely housekeeper who informed us about the accommodation, walked us around, gave us the keys and chatted a bit :). We did not require house keeping every day but it is available and was offered.

The Villa is VERY well appointed with the most comfortable porch furniture for sipping wine, playing cards, lounging in the hammock and superb al fresco dining!! and to our great pleasure and surprise excellent bird watching!!.... Chickens, mot mots, cocricos, kisskidees, mocking birds, tanagers.... etc etc etc frequent the beautiful bushes behind the villa.

The bedrooms were decorated with delightful beach and ocean decor with very comfortable beds, working air-conditioning and ensuite bathrooms in each. The view of the golf course was fantastic and you can certainly catch a glimpse of the ocean from the upstairs balcony.

The plunge pool was a hit with the kid!! and adults alike!! and the main pool and compound provided a wonderful place to walk around at night after dinner in the safety of a gated community. The kitchen has every appliance and convince necessary to make your meal of choice and for the home bodies , there are television sets for your viewing pleasure if you'd like!

Our party took the opportunity to walk to the beach across the golf course and found ourself a furry friend on the beach. We went SCUBA diving at Mt. Irvine Bay, visited Pigeon Point beach and Store Bay for the day and and when we stayed in, cooked, ate, drank and enjoyed the convenience and ambiance of staying on Villas on the Green, Petit Careme Villa.... We will definitely be back!!!!.... and you should visit too!! :)

Return to “Petit Careme Villa”