Guest Report

3-bedroom villa on secure compound at Mt.Irvine (listing)
June Greaves

Guest Report

Post by June Greaves »

My family and I visited this marvelous and picturesque villa, My husband and I were there for our anniversary, and we just loved it, so we invited our family, for my niece wedding in Tobago. They loved it as well, spacious, clean and quiet except for the birds singing, which we enjoyed immensely. We were not in need of anything, towels were provided as well as toilet tissues, even citronella candles, spray, and torchlight. We were well stacked with wares, pots, pans even a tawa was available. We couldn't ask for a better place, we spent sometime by the pool as well. The jucuzzi looked very inviting but I personally didn't get a chance to go in but my husband did enjoyed relaxing in that, while he sipped his drink. Mornings I would get up early and go outside to pray, fantastic fresh air, and peaceful sounds, I felt heavenly. This is a place you would want to invite your family, friends, church members or just a romantic time spent with just you and hussy. Charmaine a very friendly helper brought mangoes for us, any questions she was quick to answer, she also cooked for us, calaloo, with steam fish and coo coo, which we enjoyed a lot. This place is truly magnificent and I will recommend here to anyone who want to really relax and enjoy themselves. Be blessed.

Return to “Petit Careme Villa”