Guest Report

3-bedroom villa on secure compound at Mt.Irvine (listing)
Diane h

Guest Report

Post by Diane h »

Petit Careme Villa was the perfect place for my friends and I to stay during our Tobago holiday... spacious, perfectly appointed, surrounded by lush, well-maintained grounds. We especially loved the main floor deck for morning coffee or a swing in the hammock with a good book. As a bonus, each bedroom has its own en-suite! The villa's dipping pool and the property's communal pool are lovely places to unwind.
Thank you Wendy for all your time and information! Without your input, we wouldn't have explored Speyside, Argyle Waterfall, Pigeon Point, Little Tobago, and all the interesting bays and roads along the way! Thank you for introducing us to Jean Claude at Tobago Chocolate Delights and Giselle at Shore Things Cafe. Thanks to Charmaine for taking care of the villa, providing some meals for us, and our visit to the fish market. Thanks also to Wayne for driving us around and for always being on time.
Special mention for some amazing meals out.... the Seahorse Inn, Restaurant, and Bar, as well as Jemma's Treehouse and Blue Waters Inn in Speyside; the Sugar Mill Restaurant at the Mt. Irvine Bay Resort for a lovely outdoor lunch. We also rented chairs and umbrella's at the resorts beach and had a relaxing afternoon by the ocean.
This was a truly memorable holiday. Tobago has so much to offer and there just wasn't enough time to see and do everything. I will definitely be returning to the island and Petit Careme Villa in the future!

Return to “Petit Careme Villa”