Guest Report

8 room hotel in south Bon Accord (listing)
Kevonne Kerr

Guest Report

Post by Kevonne Kerr »

I stayed at the Hummingbird Hotel with my boyfriend from France for 3 days for my brother's wedding in Tobago. We arrived from Trinidad in the night and we had a bit of a trouble finding the place. We were on the Store Bay local road but it was not a 1 minute drive as the owner said (maybe like 3 so it will be ok to walk from the main road but maybe you should consider a car). I thought I had passed the place as I could not see very well in the darkness, so I was going to turn around but I kept on going and finally reached. Not many car parking spots but it was okay at the time we went. The owners were expecting us even though we were a bit late because the boat took longer than we expected. Check in was good, the room was nice, basic and clean. There was a mini fridge stocked with drinks and water and reasonable priced so I wasn't a problem to grab a couple and pay for it in the end. The pool is really nice and the staff were very nice, talkative and informative. We didn't have any of our meals there so I can't comment on that but we really enjoyed our stay at the Hummingbird Hotel and we'll definitely stay there again. Thumbs up!

Return to “Hummingbird Hotel”