Guest Report

8 room Inn and dive centre in Speyside (listing)
Gabriella

Guest Report

Post by Gabriella »

It was a excellent and unforgetable holiday! Not only for divers - but for divers its supersuper: Beautiful trips (also to "JamesBond"-Island!) with very good guides and perfect equipments! The Hotel Speyside Inn is a nice and flowerful place to relax and with two lovely bars where you meet people from everywhere. And also the divemasters are there, and you can speak about your dive exkcursions and about fishes, fishes, fishes... Stop; the biggest fish is YOU. The staff helps to enyou your holidays round the clock. There is a headhouse with twinrooms and a few little houses (rooms with kithenette) for family or small groups. Round the houses you smell, you touch and you will like the pure rainforest, and in the middle a small pool.

Yes, you feel like in paradise!

The staff in the hotel and in the diving scool is always friendly and helpful. The rooms are very clean (thanks to the girls who cleans every morning with big power!) and also a bing thank tho the ladies in the kitchen: I guess, they cook with magic hands - loved their different meals on the terrasse near the sea. And with me flew mre kilos back switzerland (mea culpa!) ...

I will come back to the speyside Inn, and im sure, that my friends will come with me the next year. They saw my fotos from my holidays and said: What a beautiful island, what happy tourists on the pictures - and we have not been there?! Also, come on, guys and girls! Explore tobago and the best hotel on place: Speyside Inn! I hope I'll met you!
gabriella

Return to “Speyside Inn”