Guest Report

10 room hotel and restaurant near Buccoo (listing)
Laura

Guest Report

Post by Laura »

I stayed at this hotel for 3 days. At first I was a bit skeptical about staying at this place because of the bad reviews I had read. However the room was equipped with 2 double beds, was extremely clean and in good condition. I heard that it was recently refurbished. The kitchen is actually built on the balcony, is very small but adequate, once you don't plan to do a whole lot of cooking. The kitchen has a 2 burner counter top stove ( no conventional oven) but a microwave oven. The fridge, though small ( under the counter) held quite a lot, but the freezer did not work very efficiently.

The pool was very clean and the grounds were nicely landscaped with ponds filled with colorful fish, and the pleasant sound of continuously flowing water.

The only complaint I had is that the owners need to be a bit more professional. This is a family run hotel. We were given our room key and told where to find the room. The better thing would have been to accompany us to the room and make sure that we were comfortable. Other than that they were quite pleasant and hospitable.

I would stay here again.

Return to “Enchanted Waters Hotel”