Enchanted Waters

10 room hotel and restaurant near Buccoo (listing)
Cathy Spooner

Enchanted Waters

Post by Cathy Spooner »

Hi there

I'm looking into accommodation for my wedding party guests for next year and came across the Enchanted Waters (Patino's) website. The small hotel looks wonderful on the screen: has anyone been there and would you reccomend it? In addition do you think it would be a suitable location for someone with walking difficulties (are there many flights of stairs?)

Many thanks
Cathy
Mandy

post subject

Post by Mandy »

hi Cathy,

Congratulations on your forth coming wedding, Where are you getting married in Tobago?

Is it a hotel your after or would a large villa be ok? if so have a look on
http://www.villa-seabreeze.com , its a large villa in Bacolet but it has a lift between the 2 floors.

I think the www address is ok, if not try search on seabreeze in bacolet.

cheers
mandy
Linda P

Post by Linda P »

Hi Cathy

I can't speak for the accomodation at Enchanted Waters, but we did have a wonderful meal there last year, definately on my list of places to return to when we go back in two weeks and 3 days ( not that I'm counting!!). The restaurant and pool area are even more beautiful when you are there than they look on the photos, access to the pool and restaurant / bar areas would not be a problem.
The food was delicious and service was very good, friendly and attentive but not 'in your face'.

I have however been looking for accomodation for some friends, and whilst I cannot remember which ones, I know we found quite a few apartmentsadvertising disabled access, you just need to keep diging and I am sure you will find the right place.

Linda
Cathy Spooner

Post by Cathy Spooner »

Thank you both for your replies - Enchanted Waters sounds like a good place, so its seriously worth considering...

Mandy - the ceremony & reception are going to be at the Arnos Vale... its about 10 months away & its all very exciting!

Cheers
Cathy :D

Return to “Enchanted Waters Hotel”