Enchanted Waters Hotel

10 room hotel and restaurant near Buccoo (listing)
Maureen Ross

Enchanted Waters Hotel

Post by Maureen Ross »

Good Afternoon,
My Husband & Myself will be traveling to Tobago for the first time in December 2008. Would anyone have any information (recent) on the Enchanted Waters hotel. Good or Bad. I have read the reviews and the hotel sounds nice but would like some feed back before I book. Should you have any other suggestions I am open. I did check to see if the Top of Tobado was available but they are booked for the month of December. I would like to stay @ a nice place near or on the beach w/ restaurant/bar but not break the bank. We are there for a week. Thanks for any suggestions or information.
Maureen
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Re: Enchanted Waters Hotel

Post by Steve Wooler »

Welcome aboard Maureen :D

Other than the reports posted for the Enchanted Waters Hotel in our Accommodation listing (or repeated in the Accommodation sub-forum), I'm can't tell you anything more. It would possibly be wrong to describe it as a hotel - more a small guesthouse with catering options. Your own transport will be essential if you stay there - but that applies to most places on Tobago as very few are within walking distance of a decent beach.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago

Return to “Enchanted Waters Hotel”