Guest Report

10 room hotel and restaurant near Buccoo (listing)
Shane Ramcharan

Guest Report

Post by Shane Ramcharan »

I had the pleasure of staying at enchanted waters resort for two nights. From the moment I exited the vehicle I was glad that I decided to stay here. I arrived earlier than I expected (3 hrs) earlier and check in was a breeze as the room was already prepared and waiting. I was given the key to the room to settle in before even clearing up the rest of the payment.
I walked into the room and was amazed. It looked just like the pictures on the website. The room was really cozy and spacious the Jacuzzi was also a very nice touch, which also worked great I might add. Cooking was just as easy. Although, the stove was not as hot as it should be, the Friday night I was invited to use the restaurant’s kitchen. Mr. Patino then gave me the key to the adjoining room to use the stove there.
The resort wasn’t too far from the beach. The pool was divine. It felt like I was the only one there, total peace and tranquility. The staff was helpful especially at checkout time. Mr. Patino himself was very helpful and willing to assist with any concerns I had. All in all it was an experience of a lifetime and I would definitely stay here again. I only regret that my stay was too short. I plan to stay there for a week.

Return to “Enchanted Waters Hotel”