Guest Report

10 room hotel and restaurant near Buccoo (listing)
Sheena Pantin

Guest Report

Post by Sheena Pantin »

I stayed at enchanted waters with my boyfriend in january 2010 .We expected a nice hideaway, not too fancy but cosy and maybe romantic with nice family treatment.As they say when you come there you are treated like family ... what we got was completely different. First our rooms were not ready for some 4 hours or more . The service was terrible, there was no professionalism and once we got our rooms they just handed us the keys and that was it. No directions to the room, no help with the bags nothing.
We took the most expensive room only to find out it was one of the oldest rooms. The bed sheets looked like they have been using them from the inception of the hotel... they were disgusting. The room was falling apart and the bathroom was disgusting. We paid extra for a jacuzzi tub but what we got was a dirty bathtub with no stop cork so it couldnt be used... not like I wanted to. We asked numerous times for the stop cork and no one ever helped us.
For the rest of the 5 days we spent all our time away from the hotel as we absolutely hated the feeling there. When leaving I was certain someone would have asked us how was our stay but no we took our bags to the car , handed the key to the bar guy and that was it. Not even a good bye.
SO MUCH FOR FAMILY TREATMENT!!!!!!

I would never return or recommend this hotel. Spend your money somewhere else.
Hugh S
Tobago Anorak
Tobago Anorak

Re: Guest Report

Post by Hugh S »

Maybe you could check out this place for next time:

http://www.mytobago.info/apartments/pan ... -house.htm

Not fancy but good people who might even be your relatives. :o

Happy April Fool's Day!

Hugh 8)

PS. The Pantins and their place are really great.

Return to “Enchanted Waters Hotel”