Guest Report

10 room hotel and restaurant near Buccoo (listing)
J Brown

Guest Report

Post by J Brown »

I did not stay at Enchanted Waters but i stayed at another guest house owned by the same people PATINO'S. things went bad from my first interaction with those people. customer service is very poor.when i drove onto the compound i observed that the yard was poorly kept, the apartment looked like something they put together at the last minute and could definitley use an upgrade. it's burglar proofed thank goodness because the windows that slide open cannot lock.if you are a big person it would be difficult to get pass the face basin to enter the shower.i am a business man so i needeed the internet which they advertised but we were asked if it really is important that we have internet, my answer was an obvious yes so they told us that it stopped working so we would have to go to their other guest house. i told the guy that one of the main reason we chose thier guest house was because we needed internet access but to my supro ise he replied " oh no honey that is not why people come to Tobago." could you believe the nerve of this guy !!!!after all was said and done we received a wireless connection from the guest house the next day. i really would not recommend this guest house to anyone especially at the present rates.

Return to “Enchanted Waters Hotel”