Guest Report

10 room hotel and restaurant near Buccoo (listing)
Hazel

Guest Report

Post by Hazel »

My husband and i decided to take short vacation for 5 days. We were getting problems finding a place and eventually called Enchanted Waters. Mrs Patino told us they were booked but they have another place "Patino's Place" not to far that would suit us. The pictures on the site had to be that which was taken when they had just completed and furnished the place. When we reached it was a different picture....really scary. the yard was not kept,the burgular proof and door was sticking .....added to that two areas of the ceiling had water stains and one of them belly out...then there was a termite line running from the ceiling to the light fixture in the bathroom..... We try to over look it as everything look else looked ok.....But the truth was revealed.....Firstly the house service only changed the towels...(Friday)...they did not even change the sheets (thursday - monday). Then the rains came and showed us what we really paid for with our hard earned $. The roof was leaking and soaked the kitchenette as well as the bedroom and bathroom floor. We called the Patino's and their response was very disappointing. " We can't come right now, most of the workers are either Jehovah Witnesses or Seven Day Adventist so they don't work on weekends". Her son later arrived with "fresh towels" as we had to use the ones we had to mop up. We told him about the door and the burgular proof..he had no clue of those problems. Upon opening the towels he brought to hang in the bathroom we discovered that they were filled with holes...yes big shreaded holes. Are these people serious. Thank God we had packed towels and left on the first flight out that morning. The son insisted we leave the keys on the kitchen table ...was it so we would not have to go to their office and complain.....the only thing that was good about the place was the air-condition......what a waste of money..I'm sorry this site does not have the space for me to share the pictures with you..PEOPLE IF YOU GO YOU GO AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Return to “Enchanted Waters Hotel”