Guest Report

9 room retreat at Culloden on the Caribbean coast (listing)
Anesha Seenath

Guest Report

Post by Anesha Seenath »

On arrival the hotel seemed lovely and was made to sign reciepts for the whole stay, but by the next evening my guest and I knew we had to leave, There was no staff about to deal with queries when we got up at 8am. We had no choice of breakfast, ther was nowhere to get lunch at this hoptel and once again no choice of dinner, this was not explained at booking. The pool was filthy, there was no changes in towels nor were the toiletries replaced [they were clearly used by the previous guests].
When we tried to get an explaination for this, the manageress at the time said the were having cut backs and going throught renovations and therfore operating on minimum staff!!!!
I weanterd to know why this was not explained to me at booking??? If I had known I would not have booked at all.
We decided to leave this place the next day and was assured of a refund which I have not recieved YET!
DISGUSTING!
Footprints

Re: Guest Report

Post by Footprints »

We received Anesha's complaint, and worked with her to address her issues. She was issued a refund for the unused portion of her stay.

Under new management as at February 2008, Footprints is committed to guest satisfaction, and we have completed our first phase of renovations, including oceanfront accommodation, and pools n November 2008.

Return to “Footprints Eco Resort”