Guest Report

18 room self-catering hotel at Grange, near Mt.Irvine (listing)
Latisha

Guest Report

Post by Latisha »

I would just like to add to the previous comment made with regards to Grange Inn. I stayed there in the month of February 2009 with my fiance and his brother, sister-in-law and their 2yr old daughter, we took two rooms with kitchnette, upon arriving i must say that the staff was very slow and were not very friendly and first impression of the place well lets just say if i had not made a deposit i would have turned back immediately, on the nite of my first stay we decided to check our windows and to our surprise the window over our head was not locked (the locked was damaged), when we took this issue to the manager we were told that nothing couldn't have been done as it was nite and that the area was relatively safe! RELATIVELY SAFE! Anyway we decided to put our stuff in the others room until we got back. Next day we were moved to another room which i must say was not much better but i kept tellin myself it was only one day so i could make it, there was a leak coming from the bathroom and it soaked down part of the carpet in the room, the Cable Telivisions never worked properly no matter what room you were in and last and but least the kitchen was in a mess (i more felt it for my fiances' bro and sis in law as they had a child) everything looked like it was there from the day they built the hotel and we had to jam the back door with a chair as again one of the locks weren't working and we feared that someone could come in on us in the middle of the nite while asleep and this is our room the others room they had to jam there fridge door with a chair and due to poor ventilation their room smelt horrible (thank god they only spent one day). I must say that i was really really disappointed...i had visited Grange Inn like about 4years ago and compare to how it is today i must say that the management is not interested in upkeeping the place but only the money. I spent TTD$320.00 per nite and had to make a deposit of TTD200.00, for that kind of money i would think that i was paying for something much better than that.

Return to “Grange Inn”