Guest Report

18 room self-catering hotel at Grange, near Mt.Irvine (listing)
Maraj

Guest Report

Post by Maraj »

First of that image of the hotel with the pool is false advertising. we (3 couples) arrived there thursday morning, checked in an decided to have a look at the surroundings.. the grass was over grown around the pool, holes were dug around the pool an left uncovered. when asked about the pool an why its not function we were told it would be operating the next day sadly operating for these guys means the water looks green an cloudy with leaves all over , the pool was a major factor in our decision to stay there. From start the staff seemed incompetent. lack of towels ( we had to constantly keep requesting these things, lack of seating accomadations, the kitchen is a joke ( 1 microwave thats all), the showers are no longer showers but a piece of pipe coming out the wall, the televisions are 14" an the cable is horrible. remotes came on the 2nd night of stay... i must say i was embarassed to have my friends stay there. as the person said before the "beds, televsion, microwave, a/c, minifridge" all seemed to have been there from the opening, an is a real disappointment an false advertising. i would not advise ANYONE to stay at this place.

Return to “Grange Inn”