Guest Report

6 room self-catering apartments in Crown Point (listing)
Sunil

Guest Report

Post by Sunil »

My Mom went to relax in Tobago with her friends. All of them are retired and some are over 70 years. They usually go at least twice a year, the life of retirees. This si their first time at your hotel. Amenities,small, no door for restrooms, stayed 4 days never seen anyone clean the small pool, seems comfortable!?.

Because of their ages and the aches and pains that comes with it, they request to stay at the ground floor. However, their were some young folks from Siparia Trinidad, drinking, loud music, loud talking, other noises all hours of the night into the morning. All the other guest reported the disturbances. When authorities spoke to them, they were now verbally abusive to these senior citizens. The authorities were unable to calm the tyrant guests, so the police were called in.

Surfside, if you have rules for order in your hotel, and are unable to enforce itm then dont advertise the wrong thing. My retired mom spent her money to enjoy a 4 day trip to Tobago and came back stressed because you were unable to handle the situation.

I had this experiance at another place in Tobago where you advertise one thing, and when u reach there, you have a bathtub as a pool and some of the guests are animals!

Anyone can open this dump you call a hotel.

Shame on you Surfside...
ANd shame on you Siparia people...

Return to “Surfside Hotel”