Surf Side Hotel

6 room self-catering apartments in Crown Point (listing)
Camillad

Surf Side Hotel

Post by Camillad »

Hi :lol:
My name is Camilla, me and my husband is leaving for Tobago in march and are going to stay at Surf Side Hotel in Crown Point!
Is there somebody who have lived there (2006) who can tell us about it, we hope that it is a good hotel, we know it is simply but we hope good.

Thanks in advance
Clyde Alleyne
Oh, so Sad!
Oh, so Sad!

Surfside Hotel

Post by Clyde Alleyne »

Camilla, there are a couple of very negative reports on Surfside http://mytobago.info/accommodation2e.php/24 but these were posted a couple of years ago, so I don't know if things have improved since then.

Here are some other considerations about Surfside. The location is very convenient and central in the Crown Point area, it is easy walking distance to the popular Pigeon Point and Store Bay beaches, and there are lots of eating places (mainly fast food to moderate level restaurants) nearby. But you should also be aware that it is right next to the Golden Star restaurant, which has (LOUD) entertainment many nights of the week, so if you are a very light sleeper, you should consider somewhere else. On the other hand if you like loud music, then it could be very enjoyable for you.
Camillad

Re: Surfside Hotel

Post by Camillad »

Clyde Alleyne wrote:Camilla, there are a couple of very negative reports on Surfside http://mytobago.info/accommodation2e.php/24 but these were posted a couple of years ago, so I don't know if things have improved since then.

Here are some other considerations about Surfside. The location is very convenient and central in the Crown Point area, it is easy walking distance to the popular Pigeon Point and Store Bay beaches, and there are lots of eating places (mainly fast food to moderate level restaurants) nearby. But you should also be aware that it is right next to the Golden Star restaurant, which has (LOUD) entertainment many nights of the week, so if you are a very light sleeper, you should consider somewhere else. On the other hand if you like loud music, then it could be very enjoyable for you.

Hihi :lol:
Thank you so much for the information :wink: it sounds very nice!
We are happy for the good location of the hotel, we have change from Tobago Island Suites because we didn´t like the location of the hotel, we felt that it should be some problem...so we can´t change again now, hope the surf side will be good. Maybe we shuld take earplug with us :wink:
Camilla
Clyde Alleyne
Oh, so Sad!
Oh, so Sad!

Surfside

Post by Clyde Alleyne »

Camilla, as long as you don't go expecting luxury accommodations, and take earplugs you should have a great time in Tobago!

Clyde
Camillad

Re: Surfside

Post by Camillad »

Clyde Alleyne wrote:Camilla, as long as you don't go expecting luxury accommodations, and take earplugs you should have a great time in Tobago!

Clyde

Ït is just 2 stars so it can´t be luxury we know that....

Return to “Surfside Hotel”