Guest Report

6 room self-catering apartments in Crown Point (listing)
Tisha

Guest Report

Post by Tisha »

First to begin with the group of us that stayed there wanted to leave as soon as we saw the condition of the rooms.When we entered the room it had an old smell.We then approached the couch to sit down and when we sat we had to get up immediately because the sponge on the couch was dead and all there was, was spring.Then the beds were smelly and stink they smelled like they left it out in the rain and then picked it up.The doors could not even close we actually had to put the wardrobe behind it yes i know wat i said.The rooms were separated with ply wood that u can"t even press on too hard or else ha.We even ran out of water while we were having a bath so the individual had to remain in the bathroom until we went downstairs to report it.We even wanted to make a pie and there wasn't even a baking dish so we had to go to the front desk personel and actually argue for 1.I forgot to say the kitchen is as small as u would not even imagine,if i person is in the kitchen u have to actually wait until they are out.Did i mention all the rooms were very small.Every morning u are awakened with the smell of inscence and other unpleasant smells every morning.When we decided to go in the pool it was always full with family members every time.I forgot we were not even allowed to bring guests in the room is like if we got the place for free.That was SHITT!!!

Return to “Surfside Hotel”