Guest Report

6 room self-catering apartments in Crown Point (listing)
Elyse Mohammed

Guest Report

Post by Elyse Mohammed »

My boyfriend and I stayed at Surfside in September 2011. I booked the room based on price. It was only after that I read all the bad reviews, I was skeptical.

However, it was too late to cancel, I had already made the deposit. We went by ferry on the 5 p.m. sailing so we arrived at Surfside 8:30 p.m. Management allowed us a late check-in at no extra cost. Someone ushered us up to the room and helped bring our baggage up. There was parking in the compound so our vehicle was in-sight at all times.

The room was clean. No 5 star, but acceptable. There is housekeeping that can everday to clean and tidt the room. There is a kitchenette equipped with everything to make your stay comfortable. Cooking utensils and dishware included. There also is a Dive Shop on site.

The Hotel is close to a main road so it is not lonely. Beaches and other attractions are also close by. Generally, we had a good stay there without incident.

If you are acccustomed to higher ends hotels this may not be the place for you. Surfside is cheap t stay at and are for persons more interested in sightseeing than staying indoors.

I would stay there again, but there a better options for the same price like Crusoe's Holiday Apartments.

Return to “Surfside Hotel”