Guest Report

16 room hotel/inn in Plymouth village (listing)
Rickelle

Guest Report

Post by Rickelle »

I don't even know where to start but anyway... Got one cost on the phone and when I arrived it was a completely different story... The room I stayed was ok, the beds weren't the most comfortable,the air-condition leaked at times, the bathroom had no mats but the kitchen was really nice... The pool was dirty, there was leaves and other particles in the water, I even saw a huge spider as well... There is no wifi so bringing my laptop was a total waste... The hosts were really nice but the housekeeper or whatever has a serious attitude problem.. This place just wasn't what I expected so I left before the end of my stay...
Everard Chang
Tobago Business
Tobago Business

Re: Guest Report

Post by Everard Chang »

Rickelle checked in with one other female on a Thursday. The costs were fully explained to her, including the fact that we were offering a 50% discount for guests staying from Monday to Thursday. Weekends are normally fully booked up beforehand. The next day a third person joined her without registering or paying. The air condition leaked only one time on the first day. Bathroom mats can be obtained from housekeeping when requested. The pool is serviced every other day. Leaves and other particles find their way into the pool from time to time. These are skimmed by staff members once observed. The spider was not reported. Wifi is free and more easily accessed from the dining room and poolside. Some rooms above the modem have better access. Housekeepers do have bad days sometimes. This is only human. We apologize for this. The end of Rickelle's stay was very abrupt since she suddenly left one day earlier after telling us she had an emergency and needed a taxi immediately to go to the airport. Shortly after leaving, some people came looking for her since she rented a car that crashed. The rest we do not know.

Return to “Changrela Cocrico Inn”