Guest Report

16 room hotel/inn in Plymouth village (listing)
Bash Ram

Guest Report

Post by Bash Ram »

After doing some research my wife and I decided to take our three sons here for our annual visit to the sister-isle. We had a very pleasant stay and our thanks once again goes to Annie for being such a charming and accomodating hostess. The apartment we booked was clean and roomy, the appliances including the A/C worked well and the price was very reasonable. The large pool was refreshing after long days of exploring the sights and many attractions of the island.
For those looking for luxury or five-star, you would do well to look elsewhere. For those of us who prefer the real Tobago feel, natural and comfortable lodging and gracious hosts, this is surely worth a look.
I enjoyed the central location as Scarborough was just ten minutes drive away along the Plymouth Road. Les Coteaux, Castara, Parlatuvier and Bloody Bay were all within easy reach and very nice to drive.
The town of Plymouth has everything including a gas-station, groceries, vegetable and fruit vendors, churches, schools, a health center and of course many bars and pubs. I will definitely recommend Changrela Cocrico Inn to anyone and I surely would stay there again.

Return to “Changrela Cocrico Inn”