Guest Report

8 room Guest House in Canaan (listing)
Massimo Rossi

Guest Report

Post by Massimo Rossi »

Last DecemberWe spent two weeks in Tobago. In October my choice was Candles in the wind and now I can say that I could not be happier with my choice.
Andrew, the owner. was very nice and helpful.
The house is spacious and the communal kitchen and dining area are large and well equipped.
We were three friends and we had dinner there every evening.
The level of service that Andrew provided was excellent. He assisted us in many ways including the island tours
If you choice a guest house Candles in the wind is a perfect location, if you want a Resort Candles is a bad choice!
Lucia Tatulli

Guest Report

Post by Lucia Tatulli »

Last DecemberWe spent two weeks in Tobago. In October my choice was Candles in the wind and now I can say that I could not be happier with my choice.
Andrew, the owner. was very nice and helpful.
The house is spacious and the communal kitchen and dining area are large and well equipped.
Our room was with bathroom insiede and avery room has a air conditioner unit.
We were three friends and we had dinner there every evening.
The level of service that Andrew provided was excellent. He assisted us in many ways including the island tours
If you choice a guest house Candles in the wind is a perfect location, if you want a Resort Candles is a bad choice!

TO Italian people:

Candles è una sistemazione semplice ma molto comoda per i negozi, le spiagge e visite dell'isola.
E' una guest house quindi libertà assoluta.
Le camere con bagno vengono pulite 2 volte a settimana e in casa vi è il possibile utilizzo di una lavatrice.
Il rapporto qualità/prezzo è ottimo ed il proprietario riesce ad essere tanto discreto quanto amichevolmente presente. Alla fine del viaggio noi in effetti abbiamo lasciato in Tobago un amico ed una casa dove vorremmo tornare.

Return to “Candles In The Wind”