Guest Report

9 room Guest House in Bon Accord (listing)
Heiko

Guest Report

Post by Heiko »

I stayd at Christina's for litte more than a week before I moved on to Grenada and I was all smiles. A marvellous small guesthouse with spacious, well equipped rooms with good aircons and a nice patio/balcony for the early morning tea/coffee. The optional breakfast catered me for the day and was served in a bright, semi-open restaurant area. There is also a comfy setty with coffee-table and bookshelf where you can browse your tour guide or the daily before going out for the day. The estate is situated just one km away from Crown Point and one off the main road in a quite street. But the beating heart of the guesthouse is Christina herself. She makes sure that the place stays absolute clean and in very good condition. She looks after her guests like a mum, is warm hearted and welcoming and always available for questions,tips & hints. She knows reliable, brillant guides (mine was Elvis) and advises you where to rent a car. She undertakes virtually any effort to help her guests with any issues that might occur. Christina makes you feel at home, far away from home. If I could recommend? A definte Y E S !!!

Return to “Christina's Guesthouse”