Guest Report

7 room Guest House and Hostel in Buccoo Village (listing)
Blanka Svobodova

Guest Report

Post by Blanka Svobodova »

As a travelling mother with 2yrs old kid ill with eczema, it is difficult to find a place according to ur needs - superclean, with perfect AC and kitchen to cook special diet. I got thru couple of Tobago hostels and have to say, Miller´s was the best, and funnily enough still cheapest place! I was so thankful for Mr.Pereira gave us the dorm and we were lucky to be there alone, the kitchen was equiped with all u can think and need (from knives, grater, seeve, bowls....which are missing everywhere else). Room had king size beds in 2levels, well tiny gap between to pass to bathroom, but cosy and for sleeping ok and for the day u still used the terrace at restaurant or kitchen table anyway....mostly appreciated was the brand new AC making 19C in 30min!!!! wow! We had a taxi from airport late night for ok price 70TT. Buccoo is nice but dead off the season, no shops with fruits at all, but I am not going to put minus points for that as it is not Mr. Pereira´s fault!!! Who wants can go to Scarborough for 5TT to shop.
Recommending to families, for sure up to european standarts, here not often to be seen. If u have kids, u will like the beach, plenty space, get a hammock, plenty of shade under the trees.

Return to “Miller's Guest House & Bar”