Guest Report

7 room Guest House and Hostel in Buccoo Village (listing)
Michael Raffell

Guest Report

Post by Michael Raffell »

I was pretty nervous when I arrived at Millers Guest House. I was worried because I travelled to Tobago alone and wasn't sure what to expect from my stay.

I was greeted by Winston who was waiting for me at the entrance of his Guesthouse when I arrived. He shook my hand and warmly welcomed me to Tobago. Winston showed me my room, which was basic but comfortable, it was clean and had a good fan that kept me cool at night, and had a large shower which was great to cool off in after a day on the beaches or taking an island tour. My room felt secure, and there was no bugs or cockroaches during my stay.

After signing me in, Winston spent time chatting and telling me about the people of Tobago, and what I might expect from my stay with him. I asked lots of questions about the best places to visit during my stay, and Winston was helpful and warm hearted, as well as having a laugh with me and making sure I felt comfortable and settled.

Millers Guesthouse is in a fantastic location, on Buccoo Bay, and is only a few yards from a small shop which is good value and is well stocked with useful items that you may need during your visit. The people of Buccoo point are very easy going and friendly too.
Store Bay Beach, a lovely place to relax and tan and swim, is very close taking approx only 5 to 10 minutes to reach by taxi from the Guesthouse.

Tobago will refresh and relax you, and to enjoy the island you don't have to spend a fortune on an over priced hotel.
It was a great stay for me, and excellent value for money. If you're travelling alone or with friends, I strongly recomend Millers Guesthouse.

Thankyou Winston, for everthing

Return to “Miller's Guest House & Bar”