Guest Report

5 room Guest House high in the hills behind Scarborough (listing)
Smita Das

Guest Report

Post by Smita Das »

The warm welcome, rum punch and pan music were the ingredients of my first night in Tobago. I was then taken to the fabulous hilltop retreat which surpassed all expectations. The next morning, I awoke in my beautiful room and had a cup of tea on my balcony, listening to the birds and watching the sea. There is no better start to the day!
The yoga tuition is the best I've had, better than the rushed teaching of most London establishments, I knew I was in seriously safe and experienced hands.
As a woman travelling on her own, I always felt looked after and safe, Ginny and Kelly armed me with everything I needed for a perfect stay in terms of how to look after myself, where to go, where to eat, where to shop. One of the best things was the beautiful accommodation and food, the home made breakfasts and juices were amazing! The sun deck and pool were pretty good too!
This was so much better than any 5 star hotel I've stayed in, by a long way. The unspoilt and peaceful surroundings made it really special. Ginny and Kelly also took me out with them in the evenings to meet their friends and listen to music, it was all good and more than I could have hoped for from a holiday. I'm definately going back to Tobago and coming back to Moonlight Mountain.

Return to “Moonlight Mountain”