Guest Report

5 room Guest House high in the hills behind Scarborough (listing)
Jacky Robertson

Guest Report

Post by Jacky Robertson »

Well yet again i have had a wonderful time in Tobago and my 14 day stay at Moonlight Mountain(MLM) was the icing on the cake. I travel on my own and knowing of the location had pre-booked (as advised) a jeep for 7 days to explore the island. On a previous stay i was happy to just chill and soak up the ambience, but feeling more adventurous this time and map in hand, i set off. The fuel is cheap & the roads?? but the 2 sides of the island have many different beaches & features to explore ( only got lost once?).
I also decided to make use the local taxis, who actually proved reliable & inexpensive!! for trips into Scarborough, to the new Cinema/Shopping Mall & Pigeon Point. Tobago itself is a beautiful Island with many a charecter & with the information that Ginny & Kelly have on hand I met many of them. From Bago's Bar, Dillon's Restuarant, Shore Things, the boat trips, Grafton Beach(one of my favourites)& of course Sunday School and much much more... What MLM has to offer seems geared to the individual and nothing seemed to much for Ginny & Kelly, & Lucky (the dog) was on hand to show me down into the Decking area of the rainforest part of the Garden for a moment of tranquility(Heaven). Thank You, Thank you... Until next time(hopefully)

Return to “Moonlight Mountain”