Guest Report

5 room Guest House high in the hills behind Scarborough (listing)
Claudia

Guest Report

Post by Claudia »

Moonlight Mountain near Scarborough was the perfect place for my Tobago vacation. I was so happy having chosen this little paradise although is was not very close to beach. But the view from our room was breathtaking. Nothing was more relaxing than swinging in the hammock on the veranda of our room and looking over the beautiful flowers and plants to the harbor and surrounding hills. Ginny and Kelly, the owner of this beautiful guest-house are such wonderful and warm hosts who really care about their guests. Kelly's breakfasts were delicious and healthy. For me it was a special treat to get one-on-one yoga lessons from Ginny, a truly experienced and inspiring yoga teacher. Ginny and Kelly are happy to give great insider tips and recommendations for restaurants and places to visit. They (me too) recommend renting a car, since walking on the narrow streets which are winding up the hill is not very safe. But taking one trip to Scarborough or even to one of the beaches (for example Mount Irvine or Crafton) by taxi is still affordable too. Although the deck with long chairs and a small plunge pool invites one to just stay and relax at the guest-house.
I can highly recommend Moonlight Mountain and will come back for sure! Thanks Ginny and Kelly for your hospitality and friendship!

Return to “Moonlight Mountain”