Guest Report

4 room Guest House in Buccoo village (listing)
Corina Hossle

Guest Report

Post by Corina Hossle »

I have stayed at Seaside Gardens for 2 long weekends in the past month, and will be returning at my first chance!
The guesthouse is a quaint, well designed home in a great location, within a stone's throw of Buccoo. Both of my rooms were clean and modest, with light,cotton bedding and a/c. Be aware that this is a guesthouse- no soaps, shampoos, blowdryers, etc. are provided, although the linens and towels are. There are refrigerators for guest use, a fully equipped community kitchen, and plenty of outdoor tables on the patios and in the garden. It is lovely to just sit and watch the birds and lizards for a morning!
Sheldon, who lives on the property, is an amazing host. He has the unique ability to make you feel a bit like extented family- welcome, and cared for. Although very busy, he took the time on both of my trips to help me extensively with travel issues. He also is a wonderful cook, and if he has the time, he will take you to get fresh fish and help you prepare it! It is above and beyond the call of his "duties", and his love of people and kind spirit shines through. He is also a wonderful massage therapist, and I highly recommend you book him when you book your stay!
If you are looking for a relaxing, low key weekend without the hustle and bustle of Crown Pointe, this is the place to go!

Return to “Seaside Garden”