Guest Report

4 room Guest House in Buccoo village (listing)
Annie

Guest Report

Post by Annie »

I stayed at the Seaside Garden for two nights with my family and I can thoroughly recommend it.

Location is central but not so much that you feel overcrowded by other hotels. There is a beautiful beach minutes from the guest house and when we were there, it seemed to be as yet undiscovered by the majority of tourists. The waters are clear, calm and safe and it's easy to wile away a few glorious hours there. .
If you want to head into Central Tobago, ie Store Bay or do the glass bottomed boat tours, it is a quick drive. Or there bikes for hire nearby if you prefer the green traveler option.

Accommodation at Seaside Guest House is clean, spacious and the rooms are very comfortable. There are also laundry facilities and if you don't opt for an apartment with a kitchen there is also communal kitchen. Again it's clean and tidy.

There is a lovely vibe at the guest house and you are sure to come away having made many friends. Whether you are on your own or with family / friends you will be made to feel very welcome at Seaside Gardens.

The real beating heart of the guest house is the lovely Sheldon. He's the perfect host, organising and leading tours, dealing with restaurant reservations etc..
While we were there he took us on a tour of the interior of Tobago, we walked through a forest and swam in a river and under a waterfall. A truly fantastic experience! Sheldon knows his stuff as he's a top notch guide so you will be safe and you will probably learn a few things along the way.

Finally, if you have any achy limbs afterwards be sure to make an appointment for a massage as Sheldon is not only a gold star host and tour guide he's a trained massage therapist and one of the best at that.

Seaside Gardens gets four gold stars!

Return to “Seaside Garden”