Guest Report

4 room Guest House in Buccoo village (listing)
Ashley Burroughs

Guest Report

Post by Ashley Burroughs »

First of all, I am hesitant to write a review. I don't want anyone to know what a truly spectacular time we had at Seaside Garden in Buccoo Bay because I don't want the rest of the world to rush there and sully its beauty. At the same time, I want to shout it from the rooftops; a vacation like this has to be experienced by others!
Suffice it to say, no one who visits Seaside Garden Guesthouse will be disappointed. The rooms are, as the infamous Lonely Planet describes, "meticulously cared-for". The kitchen has every knick-knack necessary in whipping up culinary works of art. The beds are equipped with mosquito nets which cast a romantic and bug-free light on the sleeping quarters. There is also a terra cotta-tile balcony overlooking the bay, ensconced in flower-draped vines and trees bearing fruit and lizards alike.
From here, tours may be set up to Pigeon Point, Buccoo Reef, and many other nearby sights. The friendly and knowledgeable staff will make it easy for you to have the time of your life. My family and I found it hard to leave and have since discussed the soonest we may all return.

Return to “Seaside Garden”