Guest Report

4 beach-side apartments in Castara. (listing)
Jenny

Guest Report

Post by Jenny »

If you are after thriving nightlife and traditional bars this is not the location for you, if you are looking for a slice of paradise then I would suggest you email Stephanie immediately.

From my first email enquire about availability to us leaving the island the level of service was amazing. Stephanie never failed to respond to my numerous queries and questions and after experiencing the internet connection first hand I was even more impressed with her prompt replies.

We were collected from the airport as part of the service by a very knowledgeable Mendales, on route back to the apartment he offered to stop at the supermarket and bank to ensure we would have everything we needed.

Stephanie and Alibaba were fantastic host, always ready to answer any questions but they were not intrusive.

The apartments had everything we needed for our two week stay, they were thoroughly cleaned every 3rd day even down to changing the shower curtain. There are three fans in the apartment these are more than adequate. We never once shut our veranda doors and this allowed a breeze through the apartment. I had read a few reviews complaining about the sound of the waves, I have to say they are loud but I found the sound relaxing and drifted off immediately.

For us the veranda was the highlight of the apartment offering stunning views over the water, providing the ideal place to relax and watch the wildlife.

I can honestly say that we thought that Castara was the best place in Tobago, we enjoyed ourselves so much we booked for next Christmas before leaving the apartments.

Thank you to Stephanie, Alaibaba and all of the staff for making our stay so wonderful

Return to “Alibaba's Sea Breeze”