Guest Report

4 beach-side apartments in Castara. (listing)
Jackie Slack

Guest Report

Post by Jackie Slack »

This place was just fantastic. My self and my husband stayed here for 11 nights. The accommodation was as described and every thing was there for us to enjoy a self catering break. W were in the stingray apartment, the first apartment as you enter. It certainly did live up to its name! as we could see stingray swimming in the sea below on a regular basis. If you like wildlife and birds the this is the place to stay on the beautiful island of Tobago. From our balcony we saw Iguana, Motmot, Pelican, Humming birds, and various other small reptiles. Ali & Stef were fantastic hosts, they were always just above us in there living accommodation to give us guidance or help if we needed to no where to go or what to see. The Alibaba boat trip is a must. I do not swim but felt very safe on board, so much to sea and do in a cram packed 5/6 hours. We went al the way down to the bottom of the island taking in all sorts of sights on our way. The BBQ on the beach was brilliant, also the mangrove area and the nylon pool. The island of Tobago is a very relaxed island, the people are very friendly and welcoming. If your looking for partying until 6.00 in the morning then go to ibiza! This is an unspoilt part of the world just like paradise. Would recommend this place for a chilled out holiday 5 stars +++++

Return to “Alibaba's Sea Breeze”