Guest Report

4 beach-side apartments in Castara. (listing)
Martin Vickers

Guest Report

Post by Martin Vickers »

This was our second visit to Tobago and Alibaba’s, the first one being three years ago.
Returning to Tobago for a second and this time longer visit was not a difficult decision as it is an idyllic setting for a chill out, wind down type of vacation, which is exactly what we look for. It was also a forgone conclusion that if we returned to Tobago we would return to Castara and Alibaba’s Sea Breeze apartments as we had a wonderful time on our first visit.
Being directly on the beach and adjacent to a beach bar which serves excellent food and has an extremely relaxed and friendly atmosphere, (thanks Sharon:) it is an ideal spot to relax and do a little snorkelling over the reef but as you also have hire car facilities directly on site it is very convenient for the days you decide to explore the rest of the island or visit another beach.
We were fortunate enough to have the new addition to the apartment line up which is situated above Stephanie and Alibaba’s own accommodation and has a fabulous view over the two bays of Castara, cooling down in the evening looking over the bay from the apartment terrace is a special experience!
The apartment offers spacious and comfortable accommodation with everything you need in a holiday apartment including cooking facilities should you need them, the bathroom is equipped with a large walk in shower which I appreciate and the rooms are cleaned daily with regular fresh bed linen and towels etc. I personally don’t need any more.
Stephanie and Alibaba are extremely friendly and helpful and are passionate about the island, Castara and its future, I would highly recommend spending some time with them.
We will return for another visit for sure.

Ute and Martin

Return to “Alibaba's Sea Breeze”