Guest Report

4 beach-side apartments in Castara. (listing)
Gill Best

Guest Report

Post by Gill Best »

I stayed at Ailbaba's for a week in January 2016. The accommodation itself was clean and comfortable and well appointed. I appreciated the quality of the bed and all the linen, which was changed frequently. Although not particularly spacious, the apartment was certainly more than adequate.. My balcony overlooked the sea, and the sound of the waves was a constant presence. I enjoyed this, though others may find it rather loud. I assume that the upkeep of housing must be difficult in the constant heat and humidity, and feel that the owners do a good job in keeping on top of this.
I did not leave until approx 3pm on my last day, and needed to vacate my room earlier for cleaning before the next guest arrived, but was very pleased at being able to have a shower made available with fresh towels and hairdryer etc.
There is a nearby bar restaurant which has a 'party' night once a week, and they also hosted a wedding during the week I was there. On both occasions the music was quite loud, and continued until quite late. Again, this did not particularly bother me, but may not suit everyone.
All in all I would certainly recommend Ailbaba's.

Return to “Alibaba's Sea Breeze”