Guest Report

4 beach-side apartments in Castara. (listing)
Gerry Godfrey

Guest Report

Post by Gerry Godfrey »

Yet another great stay at Alibaba Sea Breeze. My 3rd at Sea Breeze and my 9th in Castara. From the warm welcome at the airport, to the sad goodbyes 4 weeks later every day in the middle is heaven.
The apartment is beautifully positioned to see the Sting rays and blue angel fish swimming in the sea, the red squirrel on the tree, the iguanas on the bushes and the Agouti running along the bank. Then there are the numerous birds that sit on the trees and balcony every day and the sound of the waves lapping on the beach.
Alibaba, Stephanie and Mackay are always hospitable and always do their best to ensure your stay is a comfortable as possible.
The apartment is clean and well stocked. The bed is large and very comfortable with frequent changes of linen.
Highlight of my holiday is always a trip on Alibaba’s boat. His knowledge and cooking ensure that this day trip is always interesting, fun and safe. I always see something different and learn something new.
There are several good local restaurants some with entertainment.
If your idea of a holiday is to access multi national shops and stores then Castara is not for you. The beauty of Castara is that it is a working village and all the little shops, restaurants and cafés are individually run thus giving a truly eclectic mix.

Return to “Alibaba's Sea Breeze”