Guest Report

4 beach-side apartments in Castara. (listing)
Celeste

Guest Report

Post by Celeste »

My girlfriend and I stayed at Alibaba's for 1 week, a snap decision that ended up being a great choice. Alibaba's sits on an absolutely beautiful spot, probably one of the best views in Tobago, the apartments make good use of the view while providing guests with privacy. Those 5 days were so so relaxing and romantic that we would both go back in a heartbeat to chill out on the balcony with wine in hand.
Neither of us consider ourselves bird watchers, but staying at Alibaba's turned us in to amateurs, from the mot mot that comes several times during the day and night, to the family of Cocricos, the humming birds and countless other birds are spotted right from the comfort of the balcony.
In terms of ammenities, the kitchen is well stocked, the bathroom clean and very well maintained and the bed utterly comfortable especially with the mosquito nets which are provided and most certainly NEEDED.
It takes about 30 - 40 minutes to get from the airport to Alibabas, the drive being very sscenic will have you stopping at certain points to take in the breathtaking views. All in all it is definitely in my top 5 places for Tobago. Stephanie was an amazing hostess, very friendly and helpful even going as far as leaving a note to say she wasn't in and to enjoy our stay.
All in all an A class accommodation with an A class view and A class service. Highly recommended for a romantic getaway or for the nature enthusiast or just anyone wanting to just relax.

Return to “Alibaba's Sea Breeze”