Guest Report

12 apartments in Castara (listing)
Kelly George Peters

Guest Report

Post by Kelly George Peters »

My Husband and I were thrilled at the thought of staying in Castara and I must say that being at Angel Apartments made the experience even more wonderful. At first, we were a bit daunted by the lack of a TV but before the end of our first day we were hardly missing it at all! The lovely wide deck and very comfortable seating ensured that our focus was on the lush flora and fauna of Castara.

We stayed in one of the topmost apartments and although it wasn't at the end where we would have then gotten a wider view of the sea, we still had a fantastic view of the mountain range and village. The birds provided a lot of entertainment at breakfast on the balcony (I just had to mention them!) The actual apartment was surprisingly spacious with an open plan kitchen and dining area and ensuite bedroom. I say 'ensuite' but I don't think that begins to describe the size of the bathroom - it was huge! Maybe a bit too huge, but it was, again, in keeping with the spacious feel of the whole place.

The owners - all the way in the UK - were prompt in their replies to any of our email enquiries on directions etc. Our attendant, Steve, wasn't the friendliest we've ever met but he showed us the basics - I guess as he knew we were locals he figured we didn't need much direction on the ins and outs of the island.

All in all our stay at Angel Apartments was wonderful and we would (and have already) recommend it to anyone who is thinking about a Tobago retreat.

Return to “Angel Apartments”