Guest Report

12 apartments in Castara (listing)
Nick Watts

Guest Report

Post by Nick Watts »

This was my first visit to Tobago or indeed the caribbean so i didn't really know what to expect. Before i went i had spoken about the forthcoming trip and everyone who knew the region told me that i would love it.

However, nothing that anyone had said could have prepared me for the island and its amazing people.

The apartment I stayed in was spacious, well appointed, air conditioned, clean and was perfectly located with the most fantastic views of heavenly bay.

The air conditioning was a real life saver! The balcony was excellent, very spacious with comfortable furniture and was a real pleasure to sit out on both in the day and in the evenings listening to the sound of the waves . As mentioned it has great views of the bay and the village. I was amazed at the number of beautiful birds which would quite happily eat from the bird feeders.
The open plan kitchen/diner had all i needed including fridge, clean drinking water, pots/pans (although i ate out most nights as eating out in the local restaurants was lovely and inexpensive).

As mentioned the apartments are perfectly located as they are only a stones throw from the beach and the boathouse, which is run by the most fantastic people. You can eat breakfast, lunch or dinner at the boathouse or can simply have a few drinks whilst enjoying the beautiful views of the ocean. On a wednesday they do a limbo night which i highly recommend anyone to try (great fun)

The local people are fantastic, they make you feel very welcome and i have never met such happy, honest and genuine people in my life.

The island is definately for relaxing but you can take part in a number of activites also. The activities i took part in were scuba diving, rainforest trek, snorkeling and a boat trip around the island where you stop for a beach BBQ cooking the fish we caught on the way and the nylon pool which is fantastic.

I have recommended Castara to everyone i know and my stay in Angel Apartments made the holiday the best yet!

Return to “Angel Apartments”