arnos vale apartments

3 apartments on the outskirts of Plymouth (listing)
Kath Langley

arnos vale apartments

Post by Kath Langley »

Hi
I booked to go to Arnos Vale Apartments recently, after having a few e.mails from Victor I paid the full amount for a weeks accomodation but have not heard from him since, would his computer and phone be out of order for 14days is this usual in Tobago. I am getting a bit worried now as we go next monday although we are flying to St Lucia first. He has picked up the money from Western Union Bank
Don't know if you can help
Regards Kath Langley
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Re: arnos vale apartments

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hi Keith

I can't say I really know Victor, but I have met and communicated with him and always been very impressed by everything I have seen and heard. Therefore, I am comfortable that this is a communication issue rather than anything else. Yes, being without phone/Internet for 14 days is quite normal for Tobago - although Victor should be aware of that and using external Internet facilities to clear his mail.

My suggestion would be to email again. It could be worth adding delivery/read requests to the email - although issue of the receipts is not guaranteed. Failing that, give him a ring - calls are cheaper than you might imagine out of business hours.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago
Kath Langley

Post by Kath Langley »

Dear Steve
Thanks for you quick reply I have just rung Victor (I was ringing the wrong code) he has been e mailing me but for some reason I have not been receiving them but all is well with our booking.This is our 3rd visit to Tobago and I think we have visited every nook and cranny with our hire car thanks to your wonderful website I have even found a few places we havn't seen for this years trip.Counting the days now.
Thanks again
Kath
Steve Wooler

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hi Kath

Humble apologies for getting your name wrong. I can't blame the spell-checker - just put it down to a CFR-moment from this old codger.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago

Return to “Arnos Vale Vacation Apartments”