Guest Report

3 apartments on the outskirts of Plymouth (listing)
Dawn Little

Guest Report

Post by Dawn Little »

My sister and I spent two weeks at the Arnos Vale Vacation Apartments for five consecutive years. We were always extremely happy with the apartments, and have stayed in both the front and back first floor units. The apartments are spotless and have everything that you need. Victor and his wife Ursline are the best hosts, doing everything possible to assist you in enjoying your vacation. Coming back was like staying with family.

The grounds are absolutely immaculate and both of the Fordes work very diligently keeping them that way. We were provided with oranges, grapefruit, etc. right from their gardens. Watching and feeding the birds is always a pleasure - when the Mot Mot comes and tries to steal your toast with peanut butter - it is a real experience.

Sitting on the front porch in the morning watching the locals go to work, school, etc. is great, everyone is so friendly. It is experiencing living in a small town which is so much better than staying in an inhospitable hotel.

It is better to have a car available, and we have rented directly from Victor. The car is always clean and in good shape. Shopping can be done in Plymouth, Scarborough is just over the big hill and there is a market there as well as more stores.

The island is fairly small, and touring it really is a necessity. It has a real rain forest, wonderful waterfalls, lots of beaches, etc.

I would not hesitate to stay with Victor and Ursline is we decide to return to Tobago.

Return to “Arnos Vale Vacation Apartments”