Guest Report

14 apartments in Crown Points (listing)
Kendal

Guest Report

Post by Kendal »

Bananaquit met my family's needs very well. Very reasonable rates, clean, good location, but plain jane. I wasn't worried about my son damaging or breaking much since the loft was sparsely decorated. The air condition worked well as did most of the appliances. It had all the kitchen items needed to prepare simple meals. We were surprised by the goat yard out back, but they were not noisy. My son enjoyed the small pool, located next door. Our loft apartment had a small kitchen area downstairs, along with a couch, bathroom, and balcony. Upstairs were two beds, a television and closet. There were two large fans to help keep the air moving. We spent a lot of time out on the balcony, eating, enjoying the wonderful warm climate and watching all the animals. They provided a drying rack, to dry all the wet swimsuits and towels. My son enjoyed watching the little yellow bananaquit birds fly in and out of the apartment. At nights, we could see the bats flitting around. During the day, we saw numerous lizards, chickens, and even an opossum(?) The animals were surprising, but not bothersome. A very family friendly place.

Return to “Bananaquit”