Guest Report

14 apartments in Crown Points (listing)
M. Myer

Guest Report

Post by M. Myer »

I'm willing to bet that there are two types of people who would consider accommodations at Bananaquit: 1) Those on a budget and (2) Those looking for a place to stay at the last moment when lodging at other Crown Point Hotels are booked.

I'm pleased to say that for the price, Bananaquit is an excellent option under both circumstances above.

As reported by others, it's a small Hotel within walking distance to the Airport, Store Bay Beach, Bars & Restaurants. The room I stayed in was the loft apartment. It's cozy and well kept and includes a small kitchen area, TV with cable and a Shared Balcony.

The staff at Bananaquit are very friendly and helpful. I arrived at the Hotel after hours (Office was closed) and was greeted with a wall mounted written message that the room was open and ready and I could formally check-in the following morning! Now that's service -- not to mention trust in humanity.

In my opinion, most people would not consider this Hotel as their first or even second choice in the Crown Point area given the other (nicer?) Hotel options nearby. With that said, if you do find yourself considering Bananaquit for budgetary or availability reasons, you won't be disappointed.

Return to “Bananaquit”