Guest Report

14 apartments in Crown Points (listing)
Danny Dass

Guest Report

Post by Danny Dass »

I own the brahmabhuta guesthouse in trinidad; i had sent a group of suriname visitors to stay in 2 apartment units at bananaquit; three days before christmas i had also booked an apartment at bananaquit for my wife and 3 kids; I was asked by the management to make the payment at republic bank in trinidad. I made the full payment for the suriname group for the 2 apts i had booked as well as our apt; I called rachel (the manager-owner) and told her i made the full payment; Lo and behold when my suriname group arrived one day before myself and my family i was embarassed by rachel who informed my suriname guests that she did not get any payment? i was totally ashamed and it gave me a very bad name because rachel MUST have some way of checking with her bank to see that the payment was made; When i arrived the morning on the 22 nd december i told her i wanted the payment issue sorted out immediately; She then informed me she had received the payment; But it was too late because when i arrived i found my suriname guests looking at me very funny; I had 5 members in my family and only 2 towels in the unit; Not until after one and a half days the maid brought towels for us and apologized. The cable TV was not working the first day and the few channels thereafter were in spanish!!except the news channel.

Return to “Bananaquit”