Guest Report

14 apartments in Crown Points (listing)
Richard Clarke

Guest Report

Post by Richard Clarke »

Based on a few reviews I was a little skeptical of staying at Bananaquit. But, I really wanted somewhere close to storebay and at a reasonable price, so I gave it try as i liked the way it looked.

I really enjoyed my stay. The manager Rachel was very welcoming and friendly and the staff, Kristina and Nadia made me feel right at home `island style`. There were renovations and upgrades taking place which were explained on my arrival and did not affect my stay at all. I liked the intimacy of the hotel and friendliness of other guests and staff , and the fact that it was close to evrything I wanted to do in 2 days.

If you are looking for a cool place, cool people, good vibes at a great price, then this is the place, or at least it was for me, and I will be back.
Richardus
Oh, so Sad!
Oh, so Sad!

Re: Guest Report

Post by Richardus »

It seems to make a big difference when your hosts are the owners of the property and business, OR if the place has a smaller amount of staff. I'm assuming this is the case. When staying at a larger resort with employees, the attitude is not quite as ..."warm". I can only imagine what service is like in those "mega resorts" in the Gulf.

Return to “Bananaquit”