Guest Report

3 beachside apartments in Black Rock village (listing)
Dr. & Mrs. Collison

Guest Report

Post by Dr. & Mrs. Collison »

I cannot find any reason for not giving Birdie's Nest the highest possible ratings. Unfortunately, the ratings are limited, with only "5" being the highest. This place was beyond expectation. It was very clean and excellently maintained. Located just upon the water front in Black-Rock, I was so amazed at the radiance projected by the rising sun. The swimming pool overlooks the ocean and life couldn't be any better when myself and wife took our early morning dip, or a late night splash. I spent 7 days of my honeymoon at Birdie's Nest and it was so nerve rocking that we did not spend my entire honeymoon there, unfortunately we already had prior arrangements. The owner's son, "Prince" services and maintains the property. He is a very remarkable individual. He went beyond to ensure that our stay was comfortable and that our needs were met. He provided free transportation to and from the airport, and ensured we picked up foodstuff on arrival before reaching the premise. Birdie's Nest is a home away from home. I will always visit this place if I ever have to visit Tobago. Life at this place cannot get any better.

Return to “Birdie's Nest”